- Ensure that you are logged into the site. If you do not have an account, you can request an account.
- Click on the button in the upper left labeled "Create page".
- Select a page template. This can be changed later if needed.
- Enter a name, to be used as the title at the top of the new page.
- Select to put the page at the Top Level, or another location. This affects how the pages are organized internally. Keep related pages together under their associated parent page whenever possible.
- Click on the "Create Page" button to save.