In general, all PHS Booster Club board members will receive instructions, via email, for how to create an account that is used to edit information on this web site. If you have lost those instructions, or need to request access, please send an email to email@example.com
- Click on the first link of the email after it mentions that you've been "invited to share a Google Site".
- You will be directed to a Google page entitled "Create an Account"
- Your username for the account will be your email address, and it should be displayed on this page.
- Select a password, and enter it in both the "Choose a password" and "Re-enter password" fields.
- Type the Word Verification phrase that is shown.
- Click on "I accept. Create my account."
- An email will be sent back to you to verify the address. In order to activate your account, once that email arrives, you must click on the link shown in that email.
- After clicking on that link, you should be taken to a web page that indicates your email address has been verified.
- You can now edit pages by clicking on the "Sign-in" link at the bottom of any of the pages on the PHS Booster Club website, and logging in.